Monday, August 4, 2008

Daily Rant

So, this is probably going to end up being a rant about my daily life. I hope I don't come off as a pesimistic person, I definetly am not. I just need a venting medium. I thought this wasn't such a bad option.

The weather here this summer has been a bit crazy. We have had repeated thunder storms. I can't remember a time when we had more thunder storms this close together. Also, it's so humid. It will rain, the sun will come out for an hour, evaporate all the rain so it's muggy and then it rains again. Quite disgusting and makes me feel like doing absolutely nothing. It's actually pouring outside right now. Rain comes in the windows but its too warm to close the windows. So, I leave them open.

We've been leaving the patio door open so the kitties can go chill on the balcony since its soo hot in the apartment. You can tell when it starts to rain 'cause the cats all come inside pretty quickly.

Hmm, I had lots on my mind while I was eating supper, but seem to have lost most of what I wanted to say. Oh, I just joined a swap!! Its a treasure swap! This will be my first swap ever and I am quite excited about it. It's going to be like Christmas when I get the parcel.

My vacation is coming up in a few weeks. I am not really planing on doing anything spectacular. Maybe, more than likely, finish some knitting projects. And probably star half a dozen more. I keep seeing things I want to make. I always finish my projects eventually though. I have only been knitting for 9 months so I don't know how long that will remain true. :)

My 25th Birthday is tomorrow. I have asked for knitting stuff so I am pretty excited for that as well. I can't remember the last time I was so excited for my birthday. I am going to be celebrating with friends and family on Saturday though. It will be a good time if everything goes as planned.

I've been trying to find a good site online to order some personallized garment labels to put on knitted gifts, tags with a special message and washing instruction. I haven't decided on one specific company yet, to do the job. I just need the tags by Christmas!

Hmm, well this looks like enough mish mash for now. Maybe my brain will be clearer tomorrow!

1 comment:

Stephanie N said...

Ugh! I agree! The weather has been CRAP!!!!!!
And happy birthday!!! :)